Custom Color Glass Packaging
Custom Color Matching- Create a custom look for your product packaging by matching any of the colors below to the Glassnow container of your choice.
These classic color options add an elegant touch to your product packaging. Match any transparent color to almost any product sku on the Glassnow website.
Add an elegant touch to your product packaging. Match any frosted color to almost any product sku on the Glassnow website.
Create a mirrored effect on any of our glassware by requesting a custom mercury color finish. Mercury can be achieved in any transparent color.
Create a distinctive look in your product packaging by adding a matte or glossy opaque finish to the glassware。 Opaque colors can be added to any Glassnow design in any color you choose。
Glassnow offers paint options that are transparent, opaque (matte/glossy), frosted, or mercury (silvered/mirrored)。
- Transparent paint is applied to the outside of the container.
- Opaque paint can be applied to either the outside or interior of the container.
- Mercury (silvered) paint can be sprayed on the outside or inside of the glass before painting for a different volume effect. An antique finish can also be applied to the mercury spray to create an antique (marbled) finish that will allow more light to come through.
Transparent/ Opaque Colors
Glassnow offers paint options that are transparent, opaque (matte/glossy), frosted, or mercury (silvered/mirrored).
- Minimums for stocked colors on an item not already available in that color, MOQ 1200 units.
- Minimums for custom colors, MOQ 2400 units.
- Minimums for stocked colors on an item not already available in that color, the MOQ is 1200 units.
- Minimums for custom mercury colors, MOQ 3000 units.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of order for any special or custom order requests。
A minimum of 8 to 12 weeks is required starting from the confirmed order date and receipt of deposit。 If a sample is required, the confirmed order date will start when the sample is approved。 Stock on the glass item must be available。 Confirm availability with your sales rep at time of order。
Transparent and mercury colors are difficult to match from a solid Pantone color. It is highly recommended that the customer provide an existing sample glass piece for color match. Please note that multiple samples may be required to achieve your requested color, if a sample is not provided. Each shipment will require a new sample fee.
Samples are $100 for up to 3 colors。 Pricing is based on a per shipment basis。
Custom Color Request Form
To request a new color or information on a custom color, please fill out the form below and a sales rep will be happy to respond with more information.